Planet Fitness

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Postby RonRazz » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:00 am

The company’s business model is good one. Even though I make fun of every aspect of the gym they will continue to make money from their customers. The niche market they are after is basically the same people that join a gym every new years go or a month then quit. This gym goes after the people that want to waste time at a gym doing little weight little effort.

Being fit doesn't require just going to the gym it requires you to change your whole life style.
RonRazz

Postby chez29009 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Like_Water wrote:I emailed them asking about their equipment beyond treadmills. No pull up bars, no weights, no plyo boxes, jump ropes and kettlebells are not allowed, it’s their policy. They believe in “general fitness”. What is more general than a basic pull up?

They do have ONE pull up bar and a good assortment of free weights along with all the weight machines and cardio machines. I personally think its a steal at only $10 a month (if u go)

As for the stickers they leave em out on the tables and anyone could grab stacks of them
chez29009

Postby ghstinshll » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:05 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:Where are they located? maybe have someone stop in there and tell them whoever has these sticker stockpiles to stop
Nevermind, its right down the street from Ewing, next to CiCi's pizza. maybe we plaster the front of their building with dg stickers some night.....

THIS!
##39027
ghstinshll

Previous

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club