R.I.P. - Mac Rae Park Proposed DG Course

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:00 am

Clue wrote:And a bike path on the other side of those same holes.
You know, I kinda of like the thought of the bike path (If done right) It could add some OB to a course that doesnt have a lot. Plus the chance of having some bikini clad girls on rollerblades, rolling thru the park during our rounds might be nice... :wink:
SARG27044

Postby The Donator » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:35 am

SARG27044 wrote:
Clue wrote:And a bike path on the other side of those same holes.
You know, I kinda of like the thought of the bike path (If done right) It could add some OB to a course that doesnt have a lot. Plus the chance of having some bikini clad girls on rollerblades, rolling thru the park during our rounds might be nice... :wink:

Thats a great thought, but EDM does not equal Scottsdale AZ :wink:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Trammel » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:41 am

Buzzznation wrote:Maybe jumping the gun a bit but this could be to our advantage. Wasn't there boy scouts that put in work at McHose in Boone for projects? We could develop a good relationship here and get that place looking like Blue Ribbon Pines.

Yeah ! :D The Boy Scouts are part responsible for alot of the cool stuff going on at Wildcat Bluffs in Urbana also , that kind of stuff is exactly what's needed around here. Are course's are great but are'nt just all that. :oops:

YEAH ! :D
The Boy Scout's of America ---- Always Be Prepared ------
New Theory: Worry not who or where "shoot the shot in front of U" until U are done ! &..........Then Birdies come easily and frequently!
When You see my Face ! I HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL , GIVES U HELL , GIVES U HELL
Trammel

Postby z-man » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:37 pm

The Donator wrote:Thats a great thought, but EDM does not equal Scottsdale AZ :wink:

Seconded
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby hyzerman16234 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:22 am

Trammel wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:Maybe jumping the gun a bit but this could be to our advantage. Wasn't there boy scouts that put in work at McHose in Boone for projects? We could develop a good relationship here and get that place looking like Blue Ribbon Pines.

Yeah ! :D The Boy Scouts are part responsible for alot of the cool stuff going on at Wildcat Bluffs in Urbana also , that kind of stuff is exactly what's needed around here. Are course's are great but are'nt just all that. :oops:

The scouts only put 4 benches in at Wildcat. The crew did the rest.
hyzerman16234

Previous

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club