Sunday Mini - 5/2

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Sunday Mini - 5/2

Postby Like_Water » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Looking for a round at Walnut or BC on Sunday...thinking it could be called a Sunday Mini.

If there's some interest let me know.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby rightcunnin » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Working until 2p so I will be there by 3
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
User avatar
rightcunnin
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby O_D » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:40 pm

I'd be up for this if we don't have a new baby by then.
Calmer than you are.
User avatar
O_D
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:22 pm

Postby really » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:31 am

im down
DGA
really
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:36 pm
Location: west des moines

Postby 10up » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Hey I'm reviving this due to my being in Des Moines right quick on August 8th. I'm sure some of you are going to be up in Madison or MN somewhere, but who is around that would want to throw a mini together?

Hell I'll even run it. Same rule as the Old School Sunday Mini. At Walnut, roughly noonish, $5 with the ace fund (which I think somebody still keeps track of, right?), bring beer, no Fausch.

Holla! I Chuckin' miss some Walnut.
you're not the girl you think you are
User avatar
10up
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am
Location: inside my pants

Postby claring » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:45 pm

10up wrote:Hey I'm reviving this due to my being in Des Moines right quick on August 8th. I'm sure some of you are going to be up in Madison or MN somewhere, but who is around that would want to throw a mini together?

Hell I'll even run it. Same rule as the Old School Sunday Mini. At Walnut, roughly noonish, $5 with the ace fund (which I think somebody still keeps track of, right?), bring beer, no Fausch.

Holla! I Chuckin' miss some Walnut.


Big Ivy Open at Big Creek that day your more than welcome to play
claring
 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:05 am

Postby rightcunnin » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 pm

claring wrote:
10up wrote:Hey I'm reviving this due to my being in Des Moines right quick on August 8th. I'm sure some of you are going to be up in Madison or MN somewhere, but who is around that would want to throw a mini together?

Hell I'll even run it. Same rule as the Old School Sunday Mini. At Walnut, roughly noonish, $5 with the ace fund (which I think somebody still keeps track of, right?), bring beer, no Fausch.

Holla! I Chuckin' miss some Walnut.


Big Ivy Open at Big Creek that day your more than welcome to play


Hey Dan, I'm most likely working until 2 if you can wait until about 2:30-2:45 or so.
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
User avatar
rightcunnin
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby 10up » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 pm

claring wrote:
Big Ivy Open at Big Creek that day your more than welcome to play


Well dammit...

Not really going to have time to play an entire tournament. Offer still stands, although I'm doubting there will be much interest now...
you're not the girl you think you are
User avatar
10up
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am
Location: inside my pants

Postby irban » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:33 pm

rightcunnin wrote:
claring wrote:
10up wrote:Hey I'm reviving this due to my being in Des Moines right quick on August 8th. I'm sure some of you are going to be up in Madison or MN somewhere, but who is around that would want to throw a mini together?

Hell I'll even run it. Same rule as the Old School Sunday Mini. At Walnut, roughly noonish, $5 with the ace fund (which I think somebody still keeps track of, right?), bring beer, no Fausch.

Holla! I Chuckin' miss some Walnut.


Big Ivy Open at Big Creek that day your more than welcome to play


Hey Dan, I'm most likely working until 2 if you can wait until about 2:30-2:45 or so.

I can likely play in the afternoon. Not playing big ivy. Look forward to seeing you.
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)


Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests