Sunday 3/29 Match Play Warm-Up

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Postby Like_Water » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:06 am

I know Whitson and Walsh preferred Saturday. I'm guessing the majority of team members have no idea this discussion is even happening.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby SpikeHyzer » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:12 am

Discwrangler wrote:team members


Do we even know who is on the teams?!
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby rightcunnin » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:08 pm

Discwrangler wrote:I know Whitson and Walsh preferred Saturday. I'm guessing the majority of team members have no idea this discussion is even happening.


This still holds true for me. I'm off Saturday and have to work at 1p on Sunday.
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
User avatar
rightcunnin
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby Like_Water » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:18 pm

I've been reminded that house work is what this Saturday is for.


sunday it is. I'll make some calls and see who else wants to play.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby crazykrug » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Well if you guys don't mind someone who is not playing in the team championships, I am game for either day.
crazykrug
 
Posts: 2007
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Postby Like_Water » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:25 pm

crazykrug wrote:Well if you guys don't mind someone who is not playing in the team championships, I am game for either day.



Like I said before, anyone and everyone is welcomed. Even Tyler.

10AM Big Creek.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby irban » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:28 pm

rightcunnin wrote:
Discwrangler wrote:I know Whitson and Walsh preferred Saturday. I'm guessing the majority of team members have no idea this discussion is even happening.


This still holds true for me. I'm off Saturday and have to work at 1p on Sunday.

I may be up for both days. Scott, give me a call about saturday, then I'll plan to be at bc on sunday.
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5231
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Like_Water » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:44 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:
Discwrangler wrote:team members


Do we even know who is on the teams?!


Ladies:
Katy & Shawna

Masters:
EMac & Walsh/Innis (the other will play somewhere)

There are 9 out of 10 pros established:
Duncan
Duden
Whitson
Ernie
Shane
Leaf
Fausch
Clue
Neifert

Not all of these guys have been notified and I suspect one may not be able to play. Adv are as follows:
Dave K
Claring
Joe T
Lindsley
Bruce
Mikal
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby crazykrug » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Discwrangler wrote:
crazykrug wrote:Well if you guys don't mind someone who is not playing in the team championships, I am game for either day.



Like I said before, anyone and everyone is welcomed. Even Tyler.

10AM Big Creek.


I shall be there, need to get a round or two in before heading down to BG.
crazykrug
 
Posts: 2007
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Postby claring » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Tanner is this still going on? Starting at 10am?
claring
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:05 am

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:29 pm

claring wrote:Tanner is this still going on? Starting at 10am?

I hope so.
User avatar
frogawitdafizzle
 
Posts: 1516
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: the lily pad at the pond

Postby SpikeHyzer » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:51 am

claring wrote:Tanner is this still going on? Starting at 10am?


I know at least one person that will be out there :D
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby Like_Water » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 am

Yep it's going down. I think some out of towners are coming too. I don't even have scorecards. :oops:
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Previous

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron