Grant Weaver #27166

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Postby discgolfduval » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:16 am

Buzzznation wrote:
Clue wrote:
discgolfduval wrote:TMZ is reporting BIG news for a certain Grant Weaver. I'll let him share it.

He seems conspicuously absent. Has he signed a deal to be a pro gamer?

I think the snowy winter threw his hybernation pattern off. However, what I learned from the Ice Bowl is that this guy truely is a freak of nature. Only guy that I know that can roll off the couch after 3 months and throw up the hot round. He was still prying the gaming controller from his hand as he was getting out of the car. Hadn't lifted his arm above his head since September and what's he do? parks a 250 ft. thumber right out of the gate. I've worked extensively with trainers and endless hours of practice to perform at the level of GW, and he sees the sun for the first time in 3 months and crushes the field. Are you chucking kidding me?
He'll take the gaming contract, come out and play disc golf once a year and still drop the hammer on us.

Too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
discgolfduval

Postby z-man » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:42 am

Congrats Mr. Weaver...I hope they all turn come out as healthy as can be...you must have some powerful swimmers workin for ya to have 4 bust through at the same time...something tells me we won't be seeing very much of you on the disc golf course in the coming years though...
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby GaW27166 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:50 pm

The big news is that Sarah and I got engaged!!!

Sorry guys, no quadruplits, no gaming contract. This shit is too funny.
GaW27166

Postby crazykrug » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Congrats Grant and Sarah
crazykrug

Postby Buzzznation » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 am

he did it again
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Buzzznation » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:16 pm

6-0-1. Nuff said. The 1 was posted just to prove to others that he wasn't cheating. Straight up crushed in CR. No one had a chance.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Buzzznation » Thu May 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Grant was about to turn the page in my book last night with a stellar round at Pickard in less than desirable conditions. However, after losing a disc on the drive and having a putt bounce of the cage and roll into the water to finish with a 10; we will have to sit and wait for the reemergence of this disc golf phenom.
On a higher note, after seeing Sarah play last night, look our for the next Jay and Des Reading.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby discgolfduval » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 am

Grant was at it again last night at Ewing(while his partner in crime took a nap at 5 o'clock in the afternoon :roll: ) The highlight of the night was his triple circle 11 on hole 12. After declaring his round over, he went on to shoot -1 for the remainder of the back and the whole front to end up at 9. Not too bad considering.
discgolfduval

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:15 am

discgolfduval wrote:Grant was at it again last night at Ewing(while his partner in crime took a nap at 5 o'clock in the afternoon :roll: ) The highlight of the night was his triple circle 11 on hole 12. After declaring his round over, he went on to shoot -1 for the remainder of the back and the whole front to end up at 9. Not too bad considering.
yeah you'll have that when you get up at 430 every morning. Actually my nap took place between 4-7 pm yesterday... quite refreshing :lol:
SARG27044

Postby The Donator » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 am

discgolfduval wrote:Grant was at it again last night at Ewing(while his partner in crime took a nap at 5 o'clock in the afternoon :roll: ) The highlight of the night was his triple circle 11 on hole 12. After declaring his round over, he went on to shoot -1 for the remainder of the back and the whole front to end up at 9. Not too bad considering.

Ok a triple circle 11 deserves a thread on its own. Where was he at laying 7? I mean you have to be at least past the trees at that point. From then on you have FIVE shots to get it in the basket.

Oh wait, were you guys playing RIPT?
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby rightcunnin » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 am

They're always playing ript, just not necessarily the card game.
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 am

The Donator wrote:

Ok a triple circle 11 deserves a thread on its own. Where was he at laying 7? I mean you have to be at least past the trees at that point. From then on you have FIVE shots to get it in the basket.

Oh wait, were you guys playing RIPT?
I wasnt there but he said his first shot landed by the sign, and I think it was in bounds... So much for him playing safe with his thumber x3, putt, easy 4 :lol: He came home and told me right away so I wouldnt give him too much shit when I heard about it this morning...Good luck with that
SARG27044

Postby irban » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:14 am

The Donator wrote:

Maybe he got it stuck in a tree and emptied his bag trying to get it out? What dick would do that though.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:24 am

throw 1...roller ended up right next to the road, inbounds, perfect position
throw 2 --went for anny out over that never made it back
throw 3 --penalty
throw 4 --went for anny out over that never made it back
throw 5 --penalty
throw 6 --jerked a roller into the woods right just past the trees
throw 7 --out of the woods forehand roller (I think) that ended up on road
throw 8 --penalty
throw 9 --upshot
throw 10 --missed putt ????
throw 11 --in

was it a 10 Grant? I don't remember if you missed a putt to get 11 or made a 10....
GDL17921

Postby GaW27166 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 am

Yeah dont ask. landed by the sign in bounds. Through 2 in a row ob from the same spot. Then through roller that when deep in the woods like 150 short of pin. Tried to punch out, didnt hit anything went ob again. layup. Putt 11. Was 10 over after 4 holes and shot bogey free for the rest of the course.
GaW27166

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club