Club Secretary

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Club Secretary

Postby actifed » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:12 am

The Des Moines Club board now currently has a position open for Club Secretary. If you have an interest in shaping the future of Disc Golf in central Iowa please PM me or one of our other board members. Responsibilities include taking meeting minutes and getting them to the board members every month. However you can ask any of the old school Des Moines folks and they'll tell you, club secretary is traditionally the most powerful position!
actifed

Postby Single L » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:47 am

Much more than note taking .......... The secretary is also the one that keeps the i's dotted and t's crossed. They are the key cog between the Club and the community, including parks and rec boards, the PDGA, and about any other organization the Club is involved with. They are the one that makes sure the Club does everything properly and ethically, as to follow the rules and regulations of a not for profit 501(c)3.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby irban » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:48 am

Too bad Miss Jane isn't available....

~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club