Des Moines YMCA camp

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Des Moines YMCA camp

Postby Cydisc » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:01 pm

Phil Simmons, the Teen and Community Involvement Director at the Walnut Creek Family YMCA in Des Moines, Iowa, is looking for someone to teach a week-long disc golf camp for kids between the ages of 12 and 15 this summer. He envisions something along the lines of the EDGE program.

PM or email me if you are interested and I will pass along his contact info.
Cydisc

Postby Like_Water » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:10 pm

That would be sweet! Wish I had the time :evil:
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby Clue » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:45 pm

Matt Fausch Disc Golf Camp:

"Alright grab a disc, it doesn't matter which one, and do this. Crap, let me try that again. Well kind of like that except straighter. Nevermind, let's try putting. First, hold your cigarette in your left hand. Oh, I forgot about the wind. Sometimes the wind is on. It's better to play when it's off. I can't believe I have a teaching degree....."
Clue

Postby O_D » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:19 pm

Or...if its raining like the Challenge, hold you umbrella in your left hand, put your cigarette in your mouth, and leave your bag on, then bang this 40ft putt (might be message board distance, Fee was in the group).
Calmer than you are.
O_D

Postby Cydisc » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:50 pm

O_D wrote:Or...if its raining like the Challenge, hold you umbrella in your left hand, put your cigarette in your mouth, and leave your bag on, then bang this 40ft putt (might be message board distance, Fee was in the group).

I completely believe this.
Cydisc

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club