GVCC Message Board

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

GVCC Message Board

Postby Joe Cool » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:15 pm

I need to know who has the key. I need to get a league flier in there. I know Beeman has the key for Ewing but any other help would be much appreciated.
Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
Joe Cool

Postby shane » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:02 pm

you found me
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby Like_Water » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:20 am

While we are on the subject of course message boards, I think it would be a great idea to get some IowaDG.com promotion in every message board in Iowa.

Being in Muscatine at the new course made me think...these kids aren't going to have a clue in this dump. :idea: send them to IowaDG.com!
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby The Donator » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:36 am

Discwrangler wrote:While we are on the subject of course message boards, I think it would be a great idea to get some IowaDG.com promotion in every message board in Iowa.

Being in Muscatine at the new course made me think...these kids aren't going to have a clue in this dump. :idea: send them to IowaDG.com!

I was thinking the same thing the other day, great idea. When I tell my rec friends about tournaments ive played or upcoming tournaments in Iowa, they're always like "How the hell do you find out about this stuff?" And im like uhh, its on iowadg.com. Then they ask "How the hell was I supposed to know that?" An Iowadg.com promotion should definately be a staple on each message board at each course.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Joe Cool » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:06 am

Mike or Brad, Give me whatever you want people to see besides just a web address and I will put it anywhere I can with the league fliers.
Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
Joe Cool

Postby Buzzznation » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:22 am

Can we get an advertisement in Juice? I heard all the cool people are reading that these days :lol:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby bman12449 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:22 am

If you guys remember bring whatever advertisement you got with you this weekend . I can guarantee we will put it in the message boards at Ewing and Grandivew. I have to work this sat. so i wont be able to play ewing doubles but i will be up there around 4:30 and i have the key for ewing on me at all times.
bman12449

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club