Rumble bag tag fundraiser!

Tournaments in the rest of the non Iowa world

Rumble bag tag fundraiser!

Postby discdude08 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:39 pm

I am selling Rumble bag tags to help raise money for the 2014 rumble... these tags will be $20 ea. As a tag holder you will have many opportunities to win some awesome ctp's at several Iron Lion tournaments and more! There are 100 consecutively numbered tags being sold based on a first come first serve basis. As of now the first 25 sold so act fast to get yours... all proceeds are donated to the am divisions at the 2014 rumble! Please help and get your shot at cool prizes....

The #1 tag will be up for grabs as a ctp at the 2014 rumble on an undecided hole at west lake park! Only current tag holders will have an opportunity to claim this prize, also the holder of the #1 tag at the end of the season will be award a trophy....

If you have an interest please pm me or check out the iron lions facebook page.
payments can be made via paypal f&f preferred to rumblecommittee@gmail.com or they can be dropped at the iron lion with your name date and time attached!

Thanks to all who have already gotten onboard and hope to see you all carrying rumble tags this disc golf season!
Team Iron Lion 36134
discdude08

Re: Rumble bag tag fundraiser!

Postby discdude08 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:30 pm

So just an update for all interested we have sold the first 36 tags. i have a few more orders and should have the first 50 sold prior to the Rumble. So act fast if you want to get a low number and help support an awesome event.
Team Iron Lion 36134
discdude08

Return to National Tournaments