2013 USDGC

Tournaments in the rest of the non Iowa world

Re: 2013 USDGC

Postby Cydisc » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:44 pm

I played the first round with Ron Russell (3 years removed from his Worlds win). He grunted a couple of times during the round, when spoken to.

God, the great memories are just flooding back...
Cydisc

Postby Like_Water » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:50 pm

The author of that is a real miserable c*nt.

Disc golfers are whores? Do whores sacrifice their lives for their passion? I'm sure the whore giving a bj down the street just can't wait to get to the next bj out of sheer passion. I'd call people who go to jobs they hate whores before guys and girls who can't think about anything other than dg for years on end. What a douche. Any valid points this guy made are muddled by his cuntiness.

Mr Duvall is a bit of a quack IMO, but he did build the biggest and best event I've ever played. He also made it a joke in one fell swoop.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 am

whelp - there goes my Tanner theory.... :lol: The list keeps getting smaller. Has to be a Carolina guy. Jaybird?
GDL17921

Postby tufluk » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:56 am

Wow. If I found something that distasteful, I'd probably turn the channel.
USDGC. Crazy rules? Of course.
Guys playing for $$$. A bad thing?
Sponsors hawking their goods to the exception of others? My goodness.
I like Greenwell and "Nature boy". They ramble. So do I. We have volume controls for a reason.
Sorry Climo didn't cash? He's old. Jack Nicalaus didn't cash at the Masters either.
Doesn't the "He didn't win, the other guy lost", apply to almost every sporting event. Errors, turnovers, penalties, missed putts. It happens.
Performance flight? It's a joke, but so? You have to click on it separately. Don't like it, don't look.
I think the "Whore" thing is just wrong. I've only met a few pros, they've been nice to me. Maybe I haven't met the bad ones.
tufluk

Postby schlabach » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:59 am

I found the whore, er I mean, whole thing quite hilarious.
schlabach

Postby Buzzz Killington » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:19 am

The word is meant figuratively, and I think both whore/love apply. You don't get to be a top level player without passion. At some point the money gets interesting and directly affects your play decisions. Ever lay up? Or how bout this, ever taken a shittier job because it pays better? Does that make you a whore?? Probably. Maybe. I'm a whore in the sport sometimes. Look at my int. record lol! My passion side is out fixing up Pen, picking up trash everywhere, teaching kids and my family members how to play, giving away my whore payments. So which is it? Good guy? Not always. Do I want to make money from skill? Hells yes. Do I auction off my players pack? Hells no. You don't see Tiger Woods ebaying his green jacket. Nor do you see him playing some small tournament on his favorite local course when he could be on the tour. This is a capitalist society, money is incentive for everyone. Even the basic necessities are impossible without it. I don't blame/shame anyone for reaching for a bigger piece, let's just be honest with ourselves.
Buzzz Killington

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:21 am

Buzzz Killington wrote:The word is meant figuratively, and I think both whore/love apply. You don't get to be a top level player without passion. At some point the money gets interesting and directly affects your play decisions. Ever lay up? Or how bout this, ever taken a shittier job because it pays better? Does that make you a whore?? Probably. Maybe. I'm a whore in the sport sometimes. Look at my int. record lol! My passion side is out fixing up Pen, picking up trash everywhere, teaching kids and my family members how to play, giving away my whore payments. So which is it? Good guy? Not always. Do I want to make money from skill? Hells yes. Do I auction off my players pack? Hells no. You don't see Tiger Woods ebaying his green jacket. Nor do you see him playing some small tournament on his favorite local course when he could be on the tour. This is a capitalist society, money is incentive for everyone. Even the basic necessities are impossible without it. I don't blame/shame anyone for reaching for a bigger piece, let's just be honest with ourselves.

I agree
GDL17921

Postby hyzerman16234 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:59 am

I'm not a whore! I'm just a payin John. I have the best pussy in the state near Urbana. :lol:
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:46 pm

hyzerman16234 wrote:I'm not a whore! I'm just a payin John. I have the best pussy in the state near Urbana. :lol:

lmao :mrgreen:
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Previous

Return to National Tournaments