Entry Fee $80 per person
Includes
• Full-Color Selah Grand Opening collector’s disc
• Commemorative Selah Ranch Disc Golf t-shirt
• A Selah mini disc
• All green fees (Fri, Sat, Sun) - $60 value
• Custom designed art awards by Esther Benedict for first 8 places

Optional Meal Package $55 per person
(Must be purchased in advance at registration)
• Ranch hand breakfast buffet Saturday & Sunday
• Delicious lunch on the patio Saturday & Sunday
• Celebration dinner Saturday night

Enjoy some “Team Golf” Texas Style
At the grand opening of the two new HouckDesign courses at Selah Ranch outside Mount Vernon, Texas, we are inviting players from all over the country to enjoy some team golf Texas style. The annual Texas teams Championships at Circle R Ranch has become a disc golf phenomenon, with an amazing 456 players last year but, it’s always been closed to players who don’t live in the lone star state. This time we are inviting disc golfers from everywhere to enjoy the format that Texans have grown to love so much. Find out why so many players consider the TTC “the most fun event of the year,” and do it on two of the disc golf world’s finest new courses at Selah Ranch.

Who’s Invited
We know there will be plenty of Texans wanting to play, and we obviously want them to be there. But we’re saving spots for 17 states outside of Texas, because we want to ensure that players from around the country also get a chance to play. Registration will be first-come, first-served as follows: The first 15 states that put together a team will get a spot. We will also take the first 8 teams from Texas, the first 3 teams from Oklahoma, and the first two teams from Louisiana. If we don’t have a full field of 30 teams by September 10th, we will start taking teams from the waiting list. So, don’t wait to register—even if you’re not the first from your state, you could still get in! Registration opens Thursday, September 1st at Noon CST. You can request a registration form at cp@moment.net (You can reserve a spot without having all six players confirmed.)

Team Format
We’ve chosen a simple six-person format, and it’s ratings-based. Your total team rating must be no higher than 5770, according to the August 30th ratings update. And here’s a little twist: your top four players will play the Blue tees, and your bottom two players will play the Red tees.

Can’t Find A Full Six Players? – Let us know
We may be able to match you with players from another state who are also looking to play.

Payout
As with the Texas Teams Championships, this one is all for fun and pride. Every player on the top 8 teams will receive a unique sculptured trophy to commemorate their achievement at this inaugural event. And there will be Hole-In-One Prizes!

The Fine Print
All team members must be able to prove residency in their state, ruling of the TD will be final on any such issues. When accepting teams from the waiting list, priority will be given in this order: First team from a given state, second team from a given state, etc. Your place on the list will be determined by the time and date your entry form is received.

Camping www.selahranch.com
Selah Ranch will be offering camping for this event only, complete with multiple hot showers and bathrooms. $15.00 per night/per person. No cooking due to burn ban.

Lodging
We currently have blocked rooms at the below rates.
Reservations must be made by September 16, 2011

(Within 15 mins)
Super 8 Motel, Mount Vernon 903-588-2882 1-2 per room $59.8 3-4 per room $63.88
(Within 25 mins)
Hampton Inn, Mount Pleasant 903-572-7100 1-2 per room $79.00
La Quinta Inn, Mount Pleasant 903-572-5514 1-2 per room $75.00
La Quinta Inn, Sulphur Springs 903- 885-8181 1-2 per room $71.00
Clue

Postby Clue » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:58 pm

I'm trying to put a team together. If anyone is interested, let me know. I'm trying to put together the best team I can that fits under the 6-person cap of 5770. I think a team from Iowa would have a really good shot at winning this thing and would mean a lot for our state. Plus I really believe these are going to be great courses and would be well worth the experience.
Clue

Postby Single L » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:15 pm

I'd love to play but its the same weekend as our BW Party. If I would have known sooner I would have tried to work around it so BW's could take part in this event.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby Clue » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Single L wrote:I'd love to play but its the same weekend as our BW Party. If I would have known sooner I would have tried to work around it so BW's could take part in this event.

Yeah, I'm disappointed with that. Not nearly as disappointed as I am with Fausch, but pretty disappointed that John didn't finalize this much earlier. However, I did know the date a long time ago and wish I would've posted even though I was specifically asked to keep a lid on this until it was officially announced.

Moses seems pretty committed to go. I'm really hoping Tanner goes, and he'll determine how the rest of the team will shape up because of the ratings cap. I also have some interest from Cole and Putz as well.
Clue

Postby Luv2Disc » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Sounds like a blast, Hit me up if you need an asian, you know for the math and what nots :idea:
Luv2Disc

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Luv2Disc wrote:Sounds like a blast, Hit me up if you need an asian, you know for the math and what nots :idea:
now thats funny shiat
blkwizardsonny

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:07 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
Luv2Disc wrote:Sounds like a blast, Hit me up if you need an asian, you know for the math and what nots :idea:
now thats funny shiat
Just dont ask him to drive.... :roll: :lol:
SARG27044

Postby Cydisc » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:26 pm

You got Ace Race that weekend.
Cydisc

Postby Luv2Disc » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:29 am

yeah I saw that... you gonna be there?
Luv2Disc

Postby Cydisc » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:13 am

Luv2Disc wrote:yeah I saw that... you gonna be there?

It's possible.
Cydisc

Postby Luv2Disc » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:42 am

SARG27044 wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:
now thats funny shiat
Just dont ask him to drive.... :roll: :lol:

or get things that are out of reach 8)
Luv2Disc

Postby robizm » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:14 pm

what would be the Iowa Dreamteam say top 8 guys ? or 10
Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
pdga#: 17020 IQ: 47 quote: "Weather forecast for tonight : dark"
robizm

Postby Clue » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:20 am

Unfortunately I have to bail on this. A couple other guys bailed as well which made it easier for me to call it off. I wish we had more time to prepare. I hope we can put a team together next year. That isn't to say somebody won't head this up yet this year. I would love to see us represented, but unfortunately it won't be by me.
Clue

Postby jlowekc » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:47 pm

me & my 917 rating would love to help out on this next year boys....keep me in mind....
--
===o {>[]----

Jack Lowe
http://www.KCFDC.org
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"
jlowekc

Postby Clue » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:53 pm

jlowekc wrote:me & my 917 rating would love to help out on this next year boys....keep me in mind....

Would love to have you, however I'd rather see you head up a team from Missouri and go with us!
Clue

Next

Return to National Tournaments