Omaha Call to Arms Aug 27-28

Tournaments in the rest of the non Iowa world

Omaha Call to Arms Aug 27-28

Postby wlbkr » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:29 am

HUMMELL HILLS - Newest Aaron Martin designed course in Omaha, Nebraska.

Format:

Saturday August 27th will be bring your own partner doubles. There will be cash payout for all divisions for the doubles. Half of all entry fees will go to added cash/prizes for payout for Sunday the 28th - for each division. (example half of all Int. entry fees goes to extra prizes for the Int. division for ACTA on the 28th.)

Tee time for Saturday will be from 12-2 - you can come and get paired up with another team and tee off at any time between 12-2.
1 round only for this day.

The scores from doubles are a separate fun tournament and do not affect Sunday's ACTA scores.

Sunday August 28th - ACTA - C TIER - HUMMELL HILLS

2 rounds - tee off at 9am - registration will be from 700-830 - registration will be cut off at 830 in order to get the score cards ready.

There will be added cash/prizes for all divisions based on the doubles turnout from the day before.

It is not required that you play in both tournaments - as they are separate.

More specific information and cost will soon be posted. Make plans to come on out !!!!
wlbkr

Postby robizm » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:22 am

how is this shaping up ? I am thinking of driving out as I have some pals in Omaha !!
Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
pdga#: 17020 IQ: 47 quote: "Weather forecast for tonight : dark"
robizm

Postby diskey river » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 am

This really should be posted in the Iowa Tourney's forum as well. Seeing how Hummel Park is only about 100ft into Nebraska.

I'll be thar
diskey river

Postby Baitbuckets » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Wulbecker said this in not going to be at Hummell Hills, the Missouri river has flooded the road into the park, unless they figure out a back way into the park. He mentioned they were looking for a park to set up a temp course for this tournament, it appears it will be held at Levi Carter Park right on Carter Lake.
True Definition of a Minority - Being a Conservative in a Disc Golf League and wearing a PINK shirt.
Baitbuckets

Postby diskey river » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:52 pm

^^

I had a friend in Omaha say there was a back way starting at hole #5. I was really looking forward to playing Hummell.

:fingers crossed:
diskey river

Postby robizm » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 am

yeah my good friend lives in Omaha and played the course a few weeks ago, he said its heavily wooded and wore him out physically ahah.

I hope they are able to get into that park since its still over a month away !!
Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
pdga#: 17020 IQ: 47 quote: "Weather forecast for tonight : dark"
robizm

Postby harryPutter » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:47 pm

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST AND REFER TO OFFICIAL POST ON ANOTHER THREAD. Mike thanks for the plug! Please let me know next time you post an Omaha event, not that I don't appreciate your endorsement. : ]
harryPutter

Return to National Tournaments