Minnesota Majestic

Tournaments in the rest of the non Iowa world

Postby yevenstee » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
yevenstee wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:gl all majestic is always a good time even if u shoot bad which i know nothing about ssssssss tear em up


Wish I knew all of your guys' handles. You guys crack me up when I'm on here lol
duden here stevie gl this weekend bro


Thanks brah. Looking forward to the guys coming up and playing our courses more than anything. Gotta love playing out of state courses.
yevenstee
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Hastings MN

Postby Nohr » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:24 am

I want to wish all my fellow iowans good luck. Lets show these minnesota cats how to play in the woods.
Nohr
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:32 am

Good luck Iowa Boys. Good luck local BW's. Steve I consider you an Iowan so good luck to you as well. Represent!!!
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Did Jay and Tyler show up late for their rounds? I find it hard to believe they both shot sub 9 rounds. Keep up the hot shooting AO and Leaf!
discgolfduval
 
Posts: 2962
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:29 pm

discgolfduval wrote:Did Jay and Tyler show up late for their rounds? I find it hard to believe they both shot sub 9 rounds. Keep up the hot shooting AO and Leaf!
brp foo
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Tyler tears that course up though...although Im hearing he may be feuding with his putter a bit.
discgolfduval
 
Posts: 2962
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Postby Abe Froman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:50 pm

discgolfduval wrote:Tyler tears that course up though...although Im hearing he may be feuding with his putter a bit.


But corey said putting is easy
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby Detra319 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:06 am

gotta love the 934 rated guy tearing up intermediate, lol...
Detra319
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby Single L » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:43 pm

Detra319 wrote:gotta love the 934 rated guy tearing up intermediate, lol...


I have no problem with this in A-Tiers. No different than 970's rated players playing Advanced. Call them baggers if you want but if you expect most 970's rated players to compete with 1040-1020 rated golfers you're nuts. They know this so they play down. These 970's rated golfers in turn raise the level of play in Advanced and push some 930's rated golfers to Int. It’s called a trickledown effect.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby Detra319 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 am

Single L wrote:
Detra319 wrote:gotta love the 934 rated guy tearing up intermediate, lol...


I have no problem with this in A-Tiers. No different than 970's rated players playing Advanced. Call them baggers if you want but if you expect most 970's rated players to compete with 1040-1020 rated golfers you're nuts. They know this so they play down. These 970's rated golfers in turn raise the level of play in Advanced and push some 930's rated golfers to Int. It’s called a trickledown effect.


Yeah, and I have seen the level of play required to cash in advanced in MN, and that could also be a factor. Just seemed somewhat ironic.
Detra319
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby Pittman » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:10 am

934 is not outragous for that event. There are a a couple others in the 930 and 920 range. Not a big difference. The leader (Josh) is from Rochester and getting better. He's only been playing for a couple of years. He was planning all year for this to be his last INT tournament and I'm glad he is doing well.
Pittman
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Rochester, MN

Postby The Donator » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:50 am

discgolfduval wrote:Did Jay and Tyler show up late for their rounds? I find it hard to believe they both shot sub 9 rounds. Keep up the hot shooting AO and Leaf!

Sub 900 is easy there....looks like they only shot 10 strokes better the second round. Shooting 70-80 points under your rating at a course like that isnt abnormal.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Pittman » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Pittman wrote:934 is not outragous for that event. There are a a couple others in the 930 and 920 range. Not a big difference. The leader (Josh) is from Rochester and getting better. He's only been playing for a couple of years. He was planning all year for this to be his last INT tournament and I'm glad he is doing well.


He won INT with 45 players and 45 Entry fee. Winning a whole 40$
Pittman
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Rochester, MN

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Pittman wrote:
Pittman wrote:934 is not outragous for that event. There are a a couple others in the 930 and 920 range. Not a big difference. The leader (Josh) is from Rochester and getting better. He's only been playing for a couple of years. He was planning all year for this to be his last INT tournament and I'm glad he is doing well.


He won INT with 45 players and 45 Entry fee. Winning a whole 40$
thats what will make him move up good and bad thang
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby SARG27044 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:01 am

Even though I played the worst golf since I was playing INT, I did have fun. Nothing, absolutely nothing, was working for me and the confidence kept going down. But I didnt let it get to me, just laughed and went to the next hole. Played with some cool peeps, and I still love BRP...Even tho she's an evil bitch :lol: Atleast I 3'd 4, and 3'd 26 both rounds :? :roll: Ill be back for revenge
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

PreviousNext

Return to National Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest