Cedar Creek Open, PDGA A-tier , Aug 13-14, Fairmont, MN

Tournaments in the rest of the non Iowa world

Postby Like_Water » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 pm

AO wrote:Great job, Trevor! Very well run tournament. Looking forward to getting back to Fairmont.


I'll second this. The feat of pulling off a 2 course A-tier can't be easy, but you made it look like a cake walk. Thanks again, I hope to be back next year!
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby z-man » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Nice shootin' Tanner...don't know how I missed this but congrats.
Looks like you'll be reporting some taxes on those earnings :)
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
User avatar
z-man
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Anywhere and everywhere

Postby Abe Froman » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:22 pm

z-man wrote:Nice shootin' Tanner...don't know how I missed this but congrats.
Looks like you'll be reporting some taxes on those earnings :)


He is donating all proceeds from this season to the republican party canidate
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby Like_Water » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:18 am

Abe Froman wrote:
z-man wrote:Nice shootin' Tanner...don't know how I missed this but congrats.
Looks like you'll be reporting some taxes on those earnings :)


He is donating all proceeds from this season to the republican party canidate


only if it's ron Paul
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:40 am

Like_Water wrote:
Abe Froman wrote:
z-man wrote:Nice shootin' Tanner...don't know how I missed this but congrats.
Looks like you'll be reporting some taxes on those earnings :)


He is donating all proceeds from this season to the republican party canidate


only if it's ru Paul
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby Detra319 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:58 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
Like_Water wrote:
Abe Froman wrote:
z-man wrote:Nice shootin' Tanner...don't know how I missed this but congrats.
Looks like you'll be reporting some taxes on those earnings :)


He is donating all proceeds from this season to the republican party canidate


only if it's ru Paul




ahahahahahahahah
Detra319
 
Posts: 1264
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby Sprague » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:37 pm

I heard Fausch forgot to pay for his room again this year...is that true? :lol:

Almost forgot about that.
User avatar
Sprague
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:32 am
Location: ROCK ISLAND

Postby cedarcreekdiscgolf » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Hey... anyone know Jordan Bailey?

Jordan Bailey played in the Cedar Creek Open this weekend. He wasn't a PDGA member (so he technically wasn't allowed to play) but that fact slipped by me in my rush to get everyone everything they needed and start the tournament on time. Rather than take him out or anything I decided to be a nice guy and sign him up for the PDGA. However, I need his information to do that... anyone know him? Can I have his phone number or have him call me at 612-850-8795 or email me at cedarcreekdiscgolf@gmail.com

Thanks for the help!!
Trevor
cedarcreekdiscgolf
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:39 pm
Location: Fairmont, MN

Previous

Return to National Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron