Sixth Annual Disc'n For Dogs Ace Race - Sept. 11 2010

Tournaments in the rest of the non Iowa world

Postby Sniper26 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Iron Lion will be taking pre-registration starting tonight around the time I get the sign up forms over there. It is $20.00 if you want a standard T-Shirt, or $25.00 if you want to upgrade to a dry fit. You must be registered by noon next Wednesday September 8th to be given the option for a dry fit. I will not be ordering any extra dry fits for day of sign ins. If you would like you can call me (309-292-6026) and we can meet up after work, stop by my house, or I will be at Camden Tuesday night for leagues and will probably stop out before KOC at Camden Wednesday night. If you want to guarantee your shirt size I strongly suggest you pre-reg.

I will also have a work night sometime before the event, just not sure where it is going to fit into the time frame. As it has been in years past; the course will be painted and flagged on Friday night. Once again the finals will be held on a separate final 9 layout and will go until someone wins it. If you are concerned about daylight, BRING YOUR GLOW DISCS, we are playing for a $2500 scooter!

We have already received a outpouring of sponsorships and we will have a list up soon.
Sniper26

Postby Orange Guy » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Orange Guy

Previous

Return to National Tournaments